NOT a Good Deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like CheapterThanDirt.com, but this is redonkulous. $15.00 for 50 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity?? That isn't cheaper than dirt. Dirt costs less than that. Dang!

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/pro...xmN2K&sc_llid=1019281&sc_eh=856a2f39c16a81561

CCI-highprice.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must be new to the gun world. Cheaper than Dirt is a pretty ****** company with no morals.
I always heard that but didnt understand it...then went to their storefront and saw them trying to charge $90 for a brick of .22 and 4x standard retail for 5.56, 9mm and .45. Then they do the whole "we're not selling black guns" anymore when thats the cool thing to do...bring 'em back later, and do it again.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya, they did/do some scumbag stuff, but I buy cheapie .223 from them on occasion when they're cheaper than anyone else. If it makes a difference, I'm mildly ashamed of myself for buying from them.....very mildly.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Crap.

I just ordered a Leupold VXR 1.25-4 scope, some rings and a mag for my new CZ 527FS from them because Midway was $50 higher on the scope and they didn't have the rings or mag.

Got the mag yesterday. Scope and rings should come in Monday.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's their ad for a standard magazine just after the Sandy Hook shooting, the screen capture was January 2013. I saved it so not to forget how they treated their customers. Not cheaper than dirt, more like they are dirt bags.

ctd_mag_AD_Jan2013.jpg

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's their ad for a standard magazine just after the Sandy Hook shooting, the screen capture was January 2013. I saved it so not to forget how they treated their customers. Not cheaper than dirt, more like they are dirt bags.

View attachment 60906

This why you start buying now, I figure either way we are screwed...I just want to have an arsenal just in case things go sour. People think there's no need to buy AR 15s or high capacity magazines but until SHTF prices go up the roof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom