Not all patriots are born here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorTulsa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great commentary by a legally naturalized US citizen fighting for his rights to bear arms.

My wife is also here by choice and a legally naturalized US citizen from South Korea. She had to renounce her citizenship to South Korea per Korean law which she did without a blink of hesitation. She is hardcore supporter of 2nd amendment and has driven most of our recent purchases. No you don’t want to meet her in a dark alley to verify this fact.

Being in the military for 22 years I was never sold on having an AR-15 sitting in our safe just for the fun of it. Honestly just didn’t have the need or desire, no bashing the platform it just didn’t fit any requirement that I had at the time.

Since this mess we’ve bought an AR-15 and Saiga 12 to demonstrate our right to bear arms without undo government control to protect ourselves and this country. We believe this right includes protection from our elected government and foreign nations.

The government wants to classify many modern weapons as assault rifles and our gun community has done plenty to support this with inaccurate terminology of “assault” applied to every day semi-automatic weapons.

Our Saiga 12 is no different than any other 12 gauge semi-automatic, our AR-15 no different than a ranch .223, yes I can place new cool looking plastics to transform the look and feel of the weapon but in the end it functions no different than then in the stock form still putting 1 shell down range for every time the trigger is pulled.

Last edited: