• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North West OK NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE Glock G21 Gen 4 .45 ACP for sale 2 days only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
0$
Caliber
.45 ACP
NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE Sadly, buyer did not follow through on prearranged meeting. I will send the slide off for cosmetic surgery and update this listing when it is returned.

I'm posting this for two days to see if anyone might like to buy it before I send the slide off to get designs laser engraved over the "LORETTA" engravings on Monday.

It is a Glock G21 Gen 4. It is in .45 ACP. It has night sights. The frame is kind of a subdued olive color. It now has an OD HYVE slide end plate, 2 mags with OD HYVE mag base plates, 1 mag with a black base plate, a tan Tango Down Vickers mag release, a Glock magazine loader, and a package containing all the bright green components that were previously installed. Other than the engraving, the gun appears to be in excellent condition. The barrel appears like new and has the same serial number as the gun. Price is $0.
DSCF4066.JPG
DSCF4064.JPG
DSCF4063.JPG
DSCF4062.JPG
DSCF4061.JPG
DSCF4060.JPG
DSCF4059.JPG
DSCF4065.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom