Not Happening Again This Year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, to the joy of some of you, I'm sure, we had to cancel our trip out to Oklahoma this year for hunting and Thanksgiving due to covid. My mother and father in law are in a bit of a higher risk catagory. This is the second year in a row I can't hunt in OK. Last year my son was in the playoffs for HS football so we couldn't hunt. This year was a real tough decision on everyones part but is the right thing to do. I enjoy hanging with my father in law every bit as much as hunting and have a fantastic relationship with both of them ( mother in law tells me I'm the favorite son in law.) :thumbup3:
Anyways, I'll leave the Okie deer alone this year and hopefully be moved out there by this time next year to be able to hunt as an OK resident. Hope you all have a successful rile season and keep it safe out there in the field.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bummer. Hopefully we can all do some serious making up in the fun department next year.

I'd say trying to pole dance around dead trees mighta shoulda taught you a lesson about fun-seeking there gurlie...

c58835e9a8412c038b6d94d0b8785a9b.gif

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We welcome all commiefonians trying to escape their hell, we just ask please you leave any democratic tendencies behind when you come... Texas was unnecessarily close this year and it's due in part to Cali folk moving and still voting democrat.

Ha! I'm pretty sure I'm as much or I'm more conservative than most on this forum. I may surprise a lot of you with my beliefs coming from CA. One more conservative vote once i move.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! I'm pretty sure I'm as much or I'm more conservative than most on this forum. I may surprise a lot of you with my beliefs coming from CA. One more conservative vote once i move.
you are good folks, but you have been talking about moving here for a while.to quote Larry the cable guy...........get er done

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'bum, my son who is a senior in HS will be graduating in June and off to college in August unless he plays football then it will be earlier. Our plan is to have me transfer within the company i work for to one of the OK branches in Tulsa/Stillwater area and my wife will work for her same company but take on a bit different role. Idealy our house will go on the market late summer early Fall. Move and start a new chapter. Hoping to be in OK by Sept/Oct time frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom