Nov 18 OKC AREA EAT and Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, we need another ENS here in the OKC area so looking at the calendar this looks like the best date for this time of year for it. Let’s met at Halftime Sports Grill at 11:30 AM to have lunch then head on over to Big Boys Gun Range at 1:00 PM and have some fun! Please let me know if you can make it.

If you haven’t been to an ENS yet,please come join us; we have a lot of fun and it’s a good way to get to shoot something other than your own stuff; it’s cool to try out something else. And, it’s a really good way to get to put faces to names too.

I’ll bring that Glock 19 I recently modified with the finger grooves removed and a few other guns too. I have a very nice G43; my normal EDC GUN, and a cool Walther PPK/S for you Bond fans to get your Secret Agent thing on. Hope to see a good turnout!

If anyone has an idea for some kind of informal competition we can put on at this, please chime in and remember, the primary purpose of these ENS get together is to have a good time and meet some fellow members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isnt that the first day of rifle season?

Well, I hope it doesn't conflict with people's schedules. Believe me; it's real hard to try to find a date to satisfy everybody. But I had to go with something so this is what I went with.
- November 18, 11:30 at Halftime Sports Grill for Lunch followed by a 1:00 Shoot-Fest at Big Boy's Gun Range.
We have Thanksgiving and Christmas upon us; this will probably be the last OKC Area ENS this year! So, if this is the first day of rifle season and you aren't going to be out stalking wild game, come join us supermarket hunters at the ENS.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have nothing someone else would want, much less shoot but the wife and I are always up for throwing a few hundred rounds at paper tigers on a weekend. Being new, don't know anyone but happy to come if you'll have us.
Everyone starts out not knowing anyone. This is a great group of guys/gals, just watch out for steelfingers. That boy aint right.
I'll bring a few and you/wife are welcome to shoot any of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom