Nov 21st, Carrygun Match @ Heartland, Snubby State Championship, New Rules, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, you did the 2nd time too but it was one handed and the RO thought you had enough issues with the fogged shooting glasses to make an issue of it. What the heck, we had fun, most of the stages

Was there a one - handed rule? I thought those poppers were supposed to fired one handed

I went lefty both times...fogged up the right lens (not so bad on the re-shoot)

It was Fun though!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That kid can shoot! Keep him interested and he could be a champion by the time he's out of High School.

Thanks guy's, he's been shooting since he was 5yrs old, and except for shooting that SR9 at the match, he would rather be shooting a revolver. As to rifles, even though I have a AR15, he would rather shoot all my milsurps, with his favorite being my SC1903A3.

All ya'll did was to fuel the flames already inside, so expect to see him in future matches, thats all he talked about afterwards and on the way home!!

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was only a "strong hand only" requirement on the poppers on the FIRST stage......altho I saw some people wanting to do it both times.

Glad we got your son hooked! I appreciate the trip you made from Macalester!

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was only a "strong hand only" requirement on the poppers on the FIRST stage......altho I saw some people wanting to do it both times.

Glad we got your son hooked! I appreciate the trip you made from Macalester!

Ok .... Do use semi ambidextrous folks get a pass?
I typically shoot right handed from a 2 handed grip...but have tended to go left one handed (especially when I don't have time to think about it)

i may be abnormal ... God knows I don't need more complications (Lol)

Latest posts

Top Bottom