Now what do I do?? I need help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well crap. Nevermind. Gave them a call. They are 8 months out on filling orders.
Are you against having a removable carry handle?

I saw uppers in stock online somewhere the other day. If you're interested I will try and remember where I found them. [emoji16]

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I saw uppers in stock online somewhere the other day. If you're interested I will try and remember where I found them. [emoji16]

Not at all. In fact that would be preferable if it includes the rear sight. I'd prefer the Wylde chamber and 1:8 twist but not having them isn't necessarily a deal breaker.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Removable carry handle is a must, one of these years you will want an optic!! And as far as the chrome... look at the numbers you would have to shoot regularly to have to worry about that.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Not at all. In fact that would be preferable if it includes the rear sight. I'd prefer the Wylde chamber and 1:8 twist but not having them isn't necessarily a deal breaker.
These are the uppers I saw. They are on backorder now except for one option you can see when you scroll down.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...=Avantlink&utm_content=NA&utm_campaign=Itwine

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I bought a complete lower parts kit it was from Tactical Solutions.

Bear Creek Arsenal has complete uppers that would work just fine for your build.

if you Use Bear Creek. I recommend completely disassembling it prior to use and assemble correctly. They are worth what you pay in parts but have some serious issues with their reassembly team. Loose hardware on one for the handguard. Another on wouldn't cycle. Found the gas tube was installed upside down. they don't work well that way. None of these were mine , but I was there when they were taken out of the box and fired.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you Use Bear Creek. I recommend completely disassembling it prior to use and assemble correctly. They are worth what you pay in parts but have some serious issues with their reassembly team. Loose hardware on one for the handguard. Another on wouldn't cycle. Found the gas tube was installed upside down. they don't work well that way. None of these were mine , but I was there when they were taken out of the box and fired.

Haven't had anything like that happen since I first bought from them back in 2015. But I don't usually buy their assembled uppers unless they have a great deal on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom