Now what do I do?? I need help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops gunshop has lots of parts, lower parts kits, and uppers. PSA is where I’ve always bought my completed uppers from, if they have any in stock. While I’ve never tried any fancy setups, the regular ol GI trigger works fine for me , maybe hit it with a little emery cloth to smooth it up.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion the Anderson LPK’s with stainless trigger are the best bang for the buck. They can be had for $50 here in Tulsa and sometimes $39-$45 online.
I second the LaRue MBT triggers. (We need a group buy) for $80 they are very NICE!
PSA makes nice uppers, however like most the prices have increased quite a bit.
I fly out on Monday for my surgery, but if you need any parts or odds and ends. Let me know I may have spares and could mail you some. Also I like to put a little grease on my roll pins, make them easier to get in.
For your sanity, GET one of these:
https://www.kakindustry.com/walts-tool

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion the Anderson LPK’s with stainless trigger are the best bang for the buck. They can be had for $50 here in Tulsa and sometimes $39-$45 online.
I second the LaRue MBT triggers. (We need a group buy) for $80 they are very NICE!
PSA makes nice uppers, however like most the prices have increased quite a bit.
I fly out on Monday for my surgery, but if you need any parts or odds and ends. Let me know I may have spares and could mail you some. Also I like to put a little grease on my roll pins, make them easier to get in.
For your sanity, GET one of these:
https://www.kakindustry.com/walts-tool

"OTHER ALTERNATIVE USES INCLUDE - CHOPSTICKS, SELF DEFENSE, OR MINE PROBING.."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Top Bottom