Nowata County Hunting Lease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nowata2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure where this type of thread goes and also just listed in classifieds.

Description: 30 acres great for whitetail and turkey in Nowata County. I live in OKC and do not have time to maintain living so far away. I DO NOT WANT TO SELL!
Willing to work out arrangement for maintenance in turn for hunting rights. I wld just want to get a doe during black powder or holiday. This is a great hunting property that can easily hold 2 hunters. Basically you brush hog it 2-3 times a year and it’s yours to hunt. I can provide pictures and video of Turkey and deer taken from this property I have owned for 10 years. Drop me a message if seriously interested and can maintain property. Open to lease options, would be great for aparent and child to hunt together.

Attachments

• 42068EAB-6536-4E33-AC4B-BABC2ED39334.jpeg
    42068EAB-6536-4E33-AC4B-BABC2ED39334.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 388
  • B1035C1C-289E-432B-BB3A-D6A6A906FFD0.jpeg
    B1035C1C-289E-432B-BB3A-D6A6A906FFD0.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 360

Markp

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi. Is this acreage for hunting opportunity still available In Nowata? Thanks.

Description: 30 acres great for whitetail and turkey in Nowata County. I live in OKC and do not have time to maintain living so far away. I DO NOT WANT TO SELL!
Willing to work out arrangement for maintenance in turn for hunting rights. I wld just want to get a doe during black powder or holiday. This is a great hunting property that can easily hold 2 hunters. Basically you brush hog it 2-3 times a year and it’s yours to hunt. I can provide pictures and video of Turkey and deer taken from this property I have owned for 10 years. Drop me a message if seriously interested and can maintain property. Open to lease options, would be great for aparent and child to hunt together.

Markp

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi. Is this acreage for hunting opportunity still available In Nowata? Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom