Nutnfancy gear reviews.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that his reviews are LOOONG. Every time I click on a review, I look to the right and see 40+ minutes on his videos and cringe. I used to watch his vids avidly. I have since found it easier (and more informative) to search forums for answers. I agree with ez bake, if I can't find a review of it elsewhere; I will turn to nutn. But I'll have a 50lb bag of salt with me as well.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes him qualified to review this stuff? Not a damn thing. He flies cargo/ tankers for the air guard. If he was reviewing flight suits and gloves that's fine, but guns, plate carriers, chest rigs etc? I'm out. All the "tactical this and that", he needs to stay in his lane. Plus he's a total toolshed douche nozzle.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had no idea there was such animosity out there in Osaland for this guy. Sure, he's a windbag, but he takes time to get the gear, review it, edit and post his findings. I find his reviews pretty entertaining. I'm not going to go out and fork over my hard-earned cash on a gun, simple because he gave it a good review. On the other hand, I'm not going to disregard a weapon if he posts a negative review. It's just information and entertainment. And, sometimes, the music is actually good. ;)

I'm also a fan of Jeff Quinn and Hickok45.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched his videos, and while they can be a lil entertaining at times, I can't help but think "Mall Ninja" when I watch and listen to him. If the guy had combat experience using any of the stuff he reviews, I would think differently.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He doesn't bring any special qualifications to the table and tends to ramble on....usually not worth the time. I'll check one out occasionally, but only if I'm really bored.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of Nutnfancy. What the hell. Got time to kill and a few OSA'rs seem to think he's worth listening to.

So I took a quick detour and did a search on Nutnfancy Sig P226. Started watchin'. He seemed to like it (he by GOD better) but 30 seconds into the review he commented that the Glock 17 was the standard by which all other handguns should be judged.

What was that?????

Click - back to OSA.

Nutnfancy is a guntard. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never heard of Nutnfancy. What the hell. Got time to kill and a few OSA'rs seem to think he's worth listening to.

So I took a quick detour and did a search on Nutnfancy Sig P226. Started watchin'. He seemed to like it (he by GOD better) but 30 seconds into the review he commented that the Glock 17 was the standard by which all other handguns should be judged.What was that?????

Click - back to OSA.

Nutnfancy is a guntard. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

I heard that on multiple reviews of his. That is what turned me of to his "reviews". Being a LEO or retired military makes him qualified to say what is and isnt? Hmmm..And why would anyone in their right mind make a 2 part 1 hour video of a handgun...if yor just gunna compare every gun to a g17

Latest posts

Top Bottom