Nutnfancy gear reviews.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like him or not, there aren't too many people who put the time in like he does for a youtube based show for shooting enthusiasts, so I give him credit there.

The beauty of the internet is that with a just little bit of searching, you can sample a TON of different opinions about something and then make your own. Nutnfancy is just one of those opinions.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, do I spend my money based solely on nutnfancy or hickok, Nope. But so far I have probably learned more about general firearms watching hick, and more mall ninja stuff from NFP than i'd like to admit.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says about him, he just has so much fun that you can't help but enjoy his videos. He takes himself way too seriously in his political diatribe videos, and he's way too long winded in his reviews, but when he actually goes shooting, it's just some guy having a lot of fun doing what he loves with his good pals, which is what the shooting sports are supposed to be about. If I could find a place to set up a 'tacticool' run and gun area with targets ranging from 0-250 yards I would totally do it and probably have just as much fun as he does.

Hickok really is much, much better though in almost every way, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom