O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_7f028e652ca225a63bd0ec04fb22f273.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sports Illustrated probably has the goods on OSU. It's supposed to be a long series of articles focusing mostly on the Les Miles years. I have a really hard time getting worked-up about it.

Look at the Manzell kid. Clearly in violation of NCAA rules. He got suspended for half a game against Rice. AGAINST RICE! College football is big bussiness. Let it go. Change the rules.
Very few of these kids will ever play in the NFL, but they earn big money for their Universities. It only costs them traumatic brain injuries and a diminished quality of life.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owe you nothing of the sort. My sole issue has been with your pathetic incessant whining. I've said from the beginning that I don't know what's what. This story has been total garbage so far. That much is certainly true.
My problem is how you immediately declared that it is ALL entirely made up from the get go, before anything was even printed. The consensus in this thread seems to be that it is somewhere in the middle but the articles are garbage.I totally agree with that.
The reason I've thought you've acted pathetic is because you have been stomping your feet and throwing **** like a child. You've been goaded into it the entire time too.
Despite the article being garbage I still think it's hilarious on several levels. That said, if it was me who was being accused of stuff I didn't do I'm pretty certain I wouldn't think it was too funny either.

Btw, I bet you're a man and you're 40.

See ya at Stonewall's in December!

Well you were hook, line, and sinkered when the story got released. Buick was dead on right in his assessment of the article before the rest of us figured it out.

After reading this article I don't want to ever hear of the Rhett Bomar crap from poke fans again. This is so much worse.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you were hook, line, and sinkered when the story got released. Buick was dead on right in his assessment of the article before the rest of us figured it out.

Hardly dude. I guess you didn't read the post about busting balls. There's still a slim chance something could come out of it that tops Bomar. I've got my fingers crossed!

Btw, those wins that were vacated from '05 were reinstated later.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this triggers an NCAA investigation there may be something found that will get the school into trouble. Maybe even something that isn't even in the story.

Tramel said that part of this is the schools fault for recruiting knuckleheads. I think that is a good assessment.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this triggers an NCAA investigation there may be something found that will get the school into trouble. Maybe even something that isn't even in the story.

Tramel said that part of this is the schools fault for recruiting knuckleheads. I think that is a good assessment.

Gundy got rid of all the knuckleheads that Miles recruited. I will most certainly admit that Miles recruits without any regard to personal character.

Bo Bowling, however is a success story. He was a doper, got busted, kicked off the team, went to jail, and went to rehab. 1 year later, Bo was allowed to walk on, try out for the team and allowed to play, all while maintaining clean drug tests AND was not on scholarship as he was before. I can't imagine why they left that part of the story out, can you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom