O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aww snap

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
HaHa! Every dude that married a girl who was a hostess is now looking at her and wondering...

But to be fair I thought that's what the hostess girls did all over the college world anyhow.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HaHa! Every dude that married a girl who was a hostess is now looking at her and wondering...

I think that pretty much applies to every guy or gal that ever got married. 'cept Di, the certified her as a virgin before Charles married her.
My thoughts are, if I did what I did and she did it with me, who am I to wonder?

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are grasping at straws dude. Gundy is a good coach and of good character.

So ,you are saying that an offensive coordinator has no influence on anything that happens concerning the football program?

I am pointing out that an offensive coordinator does have considerable influence on a college football program. Gundy was second to Miles when they both were going for the head coaching job at OSU. Miles got it and Gundy was hired too as offensive coordinator. Gundy was basically second in command right behind Miles.

No straw grasping. Those are facts about how it was and is. Gundy was a big part of the program when Miles was there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

But to be fair I thought that's what the hostess girls did all over the college world anyhow.

Are there host guys for the girls team recruits?
I'm thinking about getting a new job, and this could work!

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not saying that Gundy knew or approved of any wrong doing. I am saying that he most likely agreed with any recruit on the offensive side of the ball. He helped recruit some of the knuckleheads that are speaking up now. He may have changed his ways when he was promoted but he was the top man or the second man during all of this.

You know that a head coach can't keep up with the entire team around the clock. The whole staff helps him with all of the off field stuff. If Gundy wasn't helping he wasn't doing his job.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya. They say Lou Holtz is a great motivator, but I've never cared for him. Granted all I know of him is what I see on tv, so that's a bs opinion.
The best motivator I ever had was my Mother with a belt. And of course, a liaison with the fairer sex. The second may actually be number one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom