O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I call you an asshat?

You have as hard a time seperating fact from your own conjecture as SI does.

From your statements about Gundy's relationship with/and influence over the program when Miles was there it is clear you don't really know what you're talking about in that regardt. It's okay. Lots of people think they know a lot of stuff that they really don't. Your not all that unique there.

I did not use that word. Are you a former player with poor reading skills?

My statements said that as the offensive coordinator Gundy had influence and control within the football program.
If he didn't he wasn't doing his job.

Are you trying to tell that he was loafing? Was Miles doing his job for him? What are you trying to say? Did Gundy only do what Miles gave him orders to do? If you want conjecture or speculation here it is. That does not make sense.

Gundy and Miles may not have liked each other, but Gundy did have duties that he performed using his own ideas and experience while he was an underling to Miles.

Here is more conjecture. You are wearing orange colored glasses and can't see that Gundy had responsibility in recruiting the knuckleheads that are bad mouthing the football team.

This stuff may actually help recruiting. If high school players read that they get money, drugs, and sex and they get to play for a winning team they will be wanting to play at OSU.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did I call you an asshat?

You definitely implied it. If not, then by all means provide a retraction.

Lots of people think they know a lot of stuff that they really don't.

Considering the unabashed apologists in this thread, that's a pretty ironic statement. It is funny that you think Gundy was basically absent in decision making in that time period.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one may get ugly.

If one of you is at the game, ask them to focus the camera.

The defense looks iffy again.

The Cowboys look uninterested on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one may get ugly.

If one of you is at the game, ask them to focus the camera.

The defense looks iffy again.

The Cowboys look uninterested on both sides of the ball.

Do you blame them? Lamar's one win was against OK Panhandle St. They'd have more competition playing Jenks or Union.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they are in danger of losing the game, they just don't look like they are hitting on all cylinders.
Walsh's passing has been somewhat erratic, Smith has had some good runs and defense has played well overall.
Boone Pickens led the 2nd half charge. I guess he's still onboard the cowboy express.

45 - 3 now.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they are in danger of losing the game, they just don't look like they are hitting on all cylinders.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_c2b42fcb089ff29beaf27311b515e301.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom