• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Oak Tree House for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
900000$
I do a lot of things; one of them being flips. This house just hit MLS and I have it listed for $900,000 ($85K below appraisal)

If anyone here finds a buyer, I pay $1000 cash for the referral...

Video:

IMG_2307.jpeg

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im still looking for the Tree House as the title says, maybe my interputation of a tree house is different than other peoples tree house
OAK TREE............................................... House. I was first looking for a treehouse when I opened this Then had an AH moment lol

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I used to live in Oak Tree I know that house. Good luck with sale Jason.

I have lived in Oak Tree for 20+ years (different houses) but always on East Side. The owner of this one has passed and I bought from the Family. It's a great house but was hugely out of date...should be a great house for the next Family.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Should sell quick with stuff like this on the local market. Off Post and I240.
View attachment 493881
View attachment 493882
I was at the Listing party for this house a couple weekends ago - Owner said he has $22M+ in it. Listing price includes all furnishings (not the car collection, though). It's an absolute beast of a property but in the worst location I could imagine. The garage is 32,000sf and is possibly more impressive than the house...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It's an absolute beast of a property but in the worst location I could imagine. The garage is 32,000sf and is possibly more impressive than the house...
That property is just nonsensical being in that location. I don't get uber extravagant properties in general, but there where it is? :screwy:

On a much larger parcel in a scenic part of the state would make some sense at least, but that's just nuts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom