Obama Advisor Valerie Jarrett Ratioed After Criticizing Officer For Shooting Girl To “Break Up Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett received major backlash on Twitter after condemning the Columbus police officer who shot and killed a 16-year-old girl on a stabbing spree.

Jarrett said the officer was in the wrong for trying to “break up a knife fight,” referring to Ma’Khia Bryant trying to stab two girls with a kitchen knife on Tuesday night before being shot dead, which was documented by the officer’s body cam.
“A Black teenage girl named Ma’Khia Bryant was killed because a police officer immediately decided to shoot her multiple times in order to break up a knife fight. Demand accountability. Fight for justice. #BlackLivesMatter,” Jarrett tweeted Wednesday.
The blatantly obvious attempted murder captured on video totally blows Jarrett’s gaslighting out of the water, earning her a deluge of critical comments – many by fellow leftists.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jarrett has been far left for many years but now even some of her fellow leftists are saying that these tweets were too much.....I never did like her politics....just shows that I was right in my assessment.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to Urban Dictionary, being ratioed (sometimes spelt "ratio'd") is when "a reply to a tweet gets more likes than the tweet it was replying to usually indicating the unpopularity or stupidity of the original tweet." For example, if your tweet got 10 likes but a reply got 10,000 likes, you have sadly been "

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to Urban Dictionary, being ratioed (sometimes spelt "ratio'd") is when "a reply to a tweet gets more likes than the tweet it was replying to usually indicating the unpopularity or stupidity of the original tweet." For example, if your tweet got 10 likes but a reply got 10,000 likes, you have sadly been "

I was wondering if it was a typo. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom