Obama starting his new "Enemy of the State" list.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we got home yesterday someone had broken into my house. Ransaked the place. What pisses me off the most is they spray painted my dog and took my blender. My Blender!

Come to think of it. After my trip to the gym my watch band felt a little different and my belt was stiffer than usual. I wonder if I'm being tracked?

It wouldn't suprise me if the big O Campaign would try to influence the Primaries by endorsing the least likely candidate to beat the big O.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we got home yesterday someone had broken into my house. Ransaked the place. What pisses me off the most is they spray painted my dog and took my blender. My Blender!

Come to think of it. After my trip to the gym my watch band felt a little different and my belt was stiffer than usual. I wonder if I'm being tracked?

It wouldn't suprise me if the big O Campaign would try to influence the Primaries by endorsing the least likely candidate to beat the big O.

Someone spray painted your dog? Fo realz?

Latest posts

Top Bottom