Obama: We Are Far from the Gun Control ‘Promised Land’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obumber was a cats hair from screwing us out of a lot of gun rights with his BS traitorous UN treaty. Had he a Democrat senate we would have lost the majority of our 2nd Amendment rights. Feck that Mahamazoid traitor.

It took President Trump tearing it up last year. I had not known it was shelved the whole time. Thought it was automatically scrapped but it wasn’t.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, to the ones who say 'see, we didn't get much new gun control under obama'; it's not because he didn't try. It's because 2A supporters yell and scream every time they even mumble something about it.

Yes and people completely forget the major propaganda campaign he and his senior officials were conducting while Fast & Furious was happening.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, to the ones who say 'see, we didn't get much new gun control under obama'; it's not because he didn't try. It's because 2A supporters yell and scream every time they even mumble something about it.

This is why I think a Biden presidency will not be as bad as some predict. The Republicans know who their voter base is, and will act like conservatives as long as they have a Democrat opponent.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obumber was a cats hair from screwing us out of a lot of gun rights with his BS traitorous UN treaty. Had he a Democrat senate we would have lost the majority of our 2nd Amendment rights. Feck that Mahamazoid traitor.

It took President Trump tearing it up last year. I had not known it was shelved the whole time. Thought it was automatically scrapped but it wasn’t.

Know this: With or without the Second Amendment, we have and always will have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. All the Second Amendment does is prevent - well, attempt to prevent infringements to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. We the People are the only security for our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. God the Creator designed us with the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as our inherent means of self defense. We don't have claws, venom, saber teeth, the ability to fly away from danger, no carnelian skin, no tough exoskeleton, no frightening appearance(well, for most of us), no horns, no offensive sent-dispensing glands, nor any other means of self defense prevalent in other creatures.

Another point: No treaty can be adopted beyond the power granted to the Federal Government or prohibited to it. Article VI only allows treaties that fall within the authority of the United States to be the law of the land. The government is prohibited by the Second Amendment to enter into any treaty that would infringe upon that right.

Any attempt to enter into any such treaty would be, in my opinion, treasonous. It would attempt to limit or prohibit our ability to repel invasion or stave off an unrighteous insurrection, and/or render us indefensible to an onslaught of tyranny, dictatorship, despotism, or any other unrighteous governance aimed at subjecting us to servitude of that government regardless of its form.

Woody

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I think a Biden presidency will not be as bad as some predict. The Republicans know who their voter base is, and will act like conservatives as long as they have a Democrat opponent.
Hopefullly you're right, but if the dems get control of the senate, I don't know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom