October 24th Rifle Match @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a really good match. Thanks JB(GTG) and Josh(ACPJosh) for putting this on today. I enjoyed the hell out of this and am glad I finally made a Tactical Rifle match to see that my own gun will run. I learned ALOT today and will not make those mistakes again(i hope....lol). WOW was it ever fun watching Chris A and JB run their rifles and hopefully it wasn't to FUNNY for you guys watching me!!!

Hey guys,

I had a great time shooting with everyone in my squad today. Everyone helped out taping, scoring and running the timer, which makes for a MUCH more enjoyable match! It was also nice to put some faces to the OSA names!

I can't take any credit for the match, that all belongs to Josh. I just stapled up some targets. :)

I sure hope we get to do it again next month! :rubhands:

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like fun! Maybe, just maybe, I'll have my AR built before the next one.

Any chance things like this happen on Saturday sometimes? They really frown on missing church for "fun". ;)

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scores will be emailed in the morning, and posted here.
Thanks for coming out! It was a learning experiance for me. I do plan on having on next month, it will be a little more dynamic and open to .22 rifles!

Hell Yeah! Thanks again Josh for putting on another great match!!! Today was the second of two days in a row shooting with a really great squad at USSA. Everyone working and making things runs smooth and fast, a guy can't ask for better. Thanks to everyone involved!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scores will be emailed in the morning, and posted here.
Thanks for coming out! It was a learning experiance for me. I do plan on having on next month, it will be a little more dynamic and open to .22 rifles!

It went pretty smooth from the shooter's perspective! Thanks again Josh for putting this on and my offer stands on setup help if you need it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom