October 24th Rifle Match @ USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, I failed to make it to another match. Looks like it turned out to be quite a good one. This time I had a legitimate reason, which really sucks balls because I already had preparations made for this match. Maybe I'm just not meant to shoot any matches :P

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So where did you see these mythical scores? Any chance you saw mine? :)

I did not. I was so pissed off about not engaging those two targets at the very end that I wanted to get out of there. :) That scoring system is rough...you really pay for anything that isn't an A-zone hit. I guess we'll just have to wait on scores.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Wormy! Any chance you caught any pics of my runs???

I'm sorry! I didn't know who you were until it was all over with. I thought you were some black ops guy that wouldn't want his picture taken. Some people get kinda offended or creeped out if I ask to take pictures of then. Lol. Next time I'll be sure and get some!

If I find a bigger memory card between now and then I'll take video of more than just me. Mines not very big and was afraid I would run out of space.

My little camera isn't the best but it'll still take decent pictures if you do it right. My major is Ag Econ so I really have no clue what I'm doing photography wise. I just do it and try to figure out what looks good, then do it again.

Thanks Chris and Mike for taking some great video of me. I get kinda worried when I hand my camera over because I really never know what to expect. You guys did exactly what I was wanting.

Already looking forward to next month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom