Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a tough season so far. Nothing I want to shoot yet. The lady made a bad shot opening weekend on one. He survived though so hopefully get her on him again, he’s nocturnal as hell now though. The youngest went for his first hunt ever tonight. Only deer seen at last light. So he’s batting 1,000! Took me 7 years to get a deer this big. So proud of him! Grandpa and mom was in the blind with him. Grandpa will probably start hunting again now because of such a great time.
View attachment 177646

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a buck! That young man will have a tough time topping that one. [emoji106]

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All day sit tomorrow I'm thinking, surely something will be moving around or wanting to eat tomorrow.
Good luck. I'm sticking with work tomorrow. I have yet to see good deer movement the day a front moves in. I've hunted almost every front that hit, the day it hit, for several years and had little success. Don't take my word for it though, I suck at hunting.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck. I'm sticking with work tomorrow. I have yet to see good deer movement the day a front moves in. I've hunted almost every front that hit, the day it hit, for several years and had little success. Don't take my word for it though, I suck at hunting.

The bucks I'm after only show up in the day when the wind is their favor...............otherwise nocturnal, so I'll probably watching raccoons, blue jays and does tomorrow.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty sure they're smarter than I am, they barely lifted their head when I left this morning, didn't lift their head when I returned lol.
20201023_080601.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom