Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great bucks Oklahomahunter! Unique setup there for simmering skulls.

Stud buck Jared and sounds like you knew when to be there.

They’re coming along nicely. Now just a soak in the soap and the some peroxide.
IMG_4305.jpg

Good luck to everyone this morning! This is the first opening rifle morning I haven’t been in a stand in almost 20 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re coming along nicely. Now just a soak in the soap and the some peroxide. View attachment 181153

Good luck to everyone this morning! This is the first opening rifle morning I haven’t been in a stand in almost 20 years.

Dawn dish soap whitened my last one up great. No peroxide needed. I was pretty surprised.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dawn dish soap whitened my last one up great. No peroxide needed. I was pretty surprised.

You can definitely tell a difference. The one on the left has already been in it for a week. Another week or 2 and they’ll be all good.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest daughter is a weeks out of Achilles and flexor tendon surgery but still wanted to go this morning. Found this buck out in the prairie and was able to get her to within about 275-300 yards. Decided that she would take it given that she's not really supposed to be up a moving for another week. She said that she could make the shot and she wasn't kidding. Perfect heart shot.
IMG_5558.jpg
20201121_075041.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter is a weeks out of Achilles and flexor tendon surgery but still wanted to go this morning. Found this buck out in the prairie and was able to get her to within about 275-300 yards. Decided that she would take it given that she's not really supposed to be up a moving for another week. She said that she could make the shot and she wasn't kidding. Perfect heart shot.View attachment 181168View attachment 181169

Excellent! What was she shooting?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My youngest daughter is a weeks out of Achilles and flexor tendon surgery but still wanted to go this morning. Found this buck out in the prairie and was able to get her to within about 275-300 yards. Decided that she would take it given that she's not really supposed to be up a moving for another week. She said that she could make the shot and she wasn't kidding. Perfect heart shot.View attachment 181168View attachment 181169

Heck yes that's awesome!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom