Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
First ever deer with a recurve. Killed a nice 10 point last year with a long bow that was my first traditional kill but this is the first recurve kill. Definitely puts a challenge in hunting but so worth it.
That’s great! I got as far as pulling the recurve out and ‘looking’ at putting the string on. That’s as far as I got.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest son ran a bolt through a really nice mainframe 12 point with a kicker yesterday evening. He found his bolt and blood but couldn’t find his buck in the dark and tall grass. He got a guy with a dog to come out this morning, and they found the buck right off one of the mowed roads. My son literally walked past the buck last night and just couldn’t see him in the weeds.
Since he has a big boy job, he gets to pay for his own shoulder mount.:thumb:
5D771D40-3482-430B-AAE0-61649D1A4392.jpeg

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest son ran a bolt through a really nice 12 point yesterday evening. He found his bolt and blood but couldn’t find his buck in the dark and tall grass. He got a guy with a dog to come out this morning, and they found the buck right off one of the mowed roads. My son literally walked past the buck last night and just couldn’t see him in the weeds.
Since he has a big boy job, he gets to pay for his own shoulder mount.:thumb:
Posting pics on here is free! :tounge2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom