Offended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If easily offended, file in triplicate with $100 processing fee.
Butthurt-report.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody needs to live under our color of the law. As a LEO, I'm not allowed to be offended or have my civil rights violated nor can you legally disturb my peace. I act under the color of the law. As an enforcer of a government entity, I'm not allowed to be a victim. I am just the unpaid bill that will not, can not go away until I am paid in full.

I wonder how all the snowflakes out there could live that kind of life.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I'm not allowed to be a victim." Whoever told you that, you should go explain them what victim means. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/victim

I'm offended by their ignorance of the word :D

Stay away from volcanos and or cults. It's only a matter of time until definition 2 gets you: a living being sacrificed to a deity or in the performance of a religious rite

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody needs to live under our color of the law. As a LEO, I'm not allowed to be offended or have my civil rights violated nor can you legally disturb my peace. I act under the color of the law. As an enforcer of a government entity, I'm not allowed to be a victim. I am just the unpaid bill that will not, can not go away until I am paid in full.

I wonder how all the snowflakes out there could live that kind of life.

Oh, I bet a little hero worship and some teenage girls getting out of tickets might help them live it out ok.

Offended yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom