Official Music Video Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look who was in Tulsie town tonight, Martin Atkins. Caught him out with a friend, Tulsa music promoter/104 The Edge DJ/rock singer Davit Souders. If youre into punk and or industrial then you would know this Atkins guy because hes been a drummer and member of some of the biggest punk and industrial bands like: Public Image Ltd (the band John Lydon started after the Sex Pistols), Ministry, Nine Inch Nails, Killing Joke, Pigface, etc. He wrote one of the most baddest azz books in our industry about what the inside of the music industry and touring is like- 'Tour Smart'- its basically like the bible for modern professional musicians, Ive given my unsigned copies away to many young musicians and always buy more just to give away to someone else who comes by and freaks out over the book. He's also one of the most in demand speakers at musician conferences, his workshop sessions at SXSW are always SRO. Cool guy.

[Broken External Image]

Martin Atkins at work (drums):
[video=youtube_share;ao-Sahfy7Hg]http://youtu.be/ao-Sahfy7Hg[/video]

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Look who was in Tulsie town tonight, Martin Atkins. Caught him out with a friend, Tulsa music promoter/104 The Edge DJ/rock singer Davit Souders.

No doubt about it, T-Town is in a full-on musical resurgence and renaissance rivaling the golden era of the Tulsa Sound. Lots of top notch talent in residence spanning many musical genres these days. OKC eat your heart out.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;QdFNsluLrgI]http://youtu.be/QdFNsluLrgI[/video]

Hey Ridge, Lo-Pan was in Denver last night (3/16). Heres a pic of the show and what my budd from 'Smolder and Burn' had to say about it on his FB:
("I would like to thank my friends in Lo Pan for completely destroying last night. It is always quite a pleasure to catch up with old friends, and make new ones. And thank you to Bongzilla, Black Cobra, and Against The Grain as well. Safe travels, and see you soon!").
[Broken External Image]

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool beans! I shot a roll of film when Lo-Pan was in Tulsa a few years ago (with their old guitar player). Not sure if I've showed you these. Bad memory.

00430034-2-L.jpg

00430028-L.jpg

00430033-L.jpg

00430032-L.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom