Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was really interesting and positive.

Problem is that no pharma companies will make big money if they go that way.
So I doubt it will ever be included in serious discussions.

Big pharma wants to come up with a vaccine so they can get richer, and the public is conditioned to expect a vaccine to save us.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Problem is that no pharma companies will make big money if they go that way.
So I doubt it will ever be included in serious discussions.

Big pharma wants to come up with a vaccine so they can get richer, and the public is conditioned to expect a vaccine to save us.
your right but its already made its way to the White House so maybe this wont be the outcome?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We dont need a vaccine if this is a real cure and I'm convinced it is. Did you watch the video?

No, I didn’t watch the video. I should have. My point was that maybe with some of the federal oversight of the gov money, a better vaccine would be developed. For example, Pharma doesn’t want to cure the common cold. There is a lot more money to be made in treating the symptoms every year.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This doc says a readily available, very safe, inhaled steroid is the way out of this mess. Some countries are using it and they are doing very well.
It sounds like a infomercial, but he's not selling it. He says it's cheap, safe, and has been used many years on young and old.

I have not done any research to verify his claims.

I use the OTC budesonide spray for my allergies. I wonder if that helps with the virus.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I didn’t watch the video. I should have. My point was that maybe with some of the federal oversight of the gov money, a better vaccine would be developed. For example, Pharma doesn’t want to cure the common cold. There is a lot more money to be made in treating the symptoms every year.
Watch the video. A Vaccine is a mute point now.
Not needed, hes got a simple cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom