Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t want to be cynical, but that guy hasn’t treated that many people in Midland, Texas, and the whole thing has the feel of an infomercial. Yes treatments exist. That doesn’t mean
that a miracle has occurred.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t want to be cynical, but that guy hasn’t treated that many people in Midland, Texas, and the whole thing has the feel of an infomercial. Yes treatments exist. That doesn’t mean
that a miracle has occurred.

He claims other nations are using this treatment and are very successful; I haven't verified that.
It does have that infomercial feel (like I said), but he's not selling anything.
I'd say it needs serious consideration, but I doubt it will happen; no money to be made with it. Gotta have a vaccine from big pharma.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According the video you posted an OTC drug cures the Covid. You were already aware. You aren't the "him" I was referring to.
Sorry, misunderstood the 'him' thing.

Yes, the doc says an OTC drug is the answer, but he uses a different delivery technique (can't remember the name now..nebulizer?).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the video and spent an hour on the internet looking for confirmation. I found mixed results about the effectiveness of budesonide.
It appears to help at the onset of the virus when the dry cough develops in some study's and reduces the effect of Covid-19 afterward according to the video. Started researching the countries mentioned with not many results. The video did mention those numbers of deaths in foreign country's was mentioned in the John Hopkins report way down where most will not see it but didn't have time to go that deep.
Other medical sources said it had no help with Covid but they acknowledged they had not participated in any clinical trials.
Typical with this virus. Some positive news, some negative news.
I'll do more research tomorrow. I was googling for this ^^^^^^ when I went to another search engine that is not as leftist biased
A whole lot more information showed up. I'll wade through it tomorrow to see what can be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom