Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hospital stay for my last DVT was spent entirely in ICU. There wasn't a bed available anywhere else in the hospital. The same happened at my last heart attack. Granted, at my last heart attack all that was needed was a stent, but I was placed in ICU due to a lack of beds elsewhere in the hospital. The day one became available I was discharged anyway. So, I find it hard to believe that a lack of beds in any hospital can be blamed solely on the Covid.

Woody

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My hospital stay for my last DVT was spent entirely in ICU. There wasn't a bed available anywhere else in the hospital. The same happened at my last heart attack. Granted, at my last heart attack all that was needed was a stent, but I was placed in ICU due to a lack of beds elsewhere in the hospital. The day one became available I was discharged anyway. So, I find it hard to believe that a lack of beds in any hospital can be blamed solely on the Covid.

Woody
Yep 3 years ago I had a DVT and PE and waited all day in the ER bed waiting for a ICU bed and there was no Covid then.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I contacted the Governors office concerning the video above and this is what I got

Dear Clay:

Thank you for contacting our office. At this time, hydroxychloroquine is available in the state of Oklahoma. However, a prescription from your doctor is required as well as approval from the Oklahoma Pharmacy Board prior to the filling of the prescription. For more information please visit https://www.ok.gov/pharmacy/News___Events/Covid-19/index.html. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our office.

Thank you,

Edyn Rolls
Office of Governor J. Kevin Stitt

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I contacted the Governors office concerning the video above and this is what I got

Dear Clay:

Thank you for contacting our office. At this time, hydroxychloroquine is available in the state of Oklahoma. However, a prescription from your doctor is required as well as approval from the Oklahoma Pharmacy Board prior to the filling of the prescription. For more information please visit https://www.ok.gov/pharmacy/News___Events/Covid-19/index.html. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to our office.

Thank you,

Edyn Rolls
Office of Governor J. Kevin Stitt

The hospitals have had it for weeks now.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hospitals have had it for weeks now.
I didnt write him to inquire about the availability, I wrote him to get this video message out to his voters and stop this fear mongering and mask control. AND the pharmacies are not allowed to sell it even if I had a script without approval from the state board of pharmacy. That is complete HORSESHIT
Did you even watch the video?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I didnt write him to inquire about the availability, I wrote him to get this video message out to his voters and stop this fear mongering and mask control. AND the pharmacies are not allowed to sell it even if I had a script without approval from the state board of pharmacy. That is complete HORSESHIT
Did you even watch the video?

Yes I did, my response had nothing in it whatsoever that disputed anything in your post, I was just stating a fact. If a doc prescribes it in a hospital it's given. You said you contacted them, you didn't say about what.........wanting the governor to get this video out to the voters wasn’t on my radar....availability was. Lighten up man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom