Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the links appear to have been inactivated. I believe you are talking about the doctors standing in front of what appears to be a state capital, talking about the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine.
I've posted my positive opinion of this drug. Based on what I have read and my personal experience, it is effective for many people and safe. I took chloroquine for two years to prevent malaria and had zero problems. My fellow volunteers also took it and I never heard of anyone having a problem with it. It is close to the top of the list of drugs I will ask my doctor about if (when??) I come down with COVID.

I really want to avoid this infection; flu was very bad for me a couple of decades ago and COVID will likely be much worse for me today.
I fear we are focusing too much on the low death rates and not enough on the multiple long-term effects. I can hope this drug totally eliminates the disease but don't think that has been established yet.....if it did we'd be giving it out to everyone like the polio vaccines we got as kids in sugar cubes.
They talked about much more than the drug. Fake science, fear mongering, how the flu is more deadly...watch it all if you havent

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"she most likely had COVID-19"?!
Most likely?

There are lots of people that get sick and have unexplained symptoms that never really get diagnosed, so now it's just most likely covid 19?

Kind of like when they count them for the dead.... goes both ways. :D

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Goggles......Goggles.....Foggles......Foggles....Fauci.....Fauci........

Sorry if you still even remotely believe anything this guy says, you are still probably amazed by velcro too.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt write him to inquire about the availability, I wrote him to get this video message out to his voters and stop this fear mongering and mask control. AND the pharmacies are not allowed to sell it even if I had a script without approval from the state board of pharmacy. That is complete HORSESHIT
Did you even watch the video?

Dude, Trumps own internal policy says wear a ducking mask and Governor dipshit ignored it. He thought he would get a cabinet position, lol, which I find funny because trump isn’t winning in November. Which sucks because I liked him, but I did not realize he was anti common sense, which is a no go for me, I’ll write in Kanye West for prez, more meaningful vote.

90% of the reason why he won’t get my vote, how he handled COVID and the retardation from his followers in daily society. Anti mask rhetoric is about the dumbest thing I’ve seen yet in this country.

it didn’t help our governor is so far up his ass, he won’t even listen to his current policies and require masks and enforce it.

6X the Americans have now died from COVID as the flu since September.

Remember this in November.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, Trumps own internal policy says wear a ducking mask and Governor dipshit ignored it. He thought he would get a cabinet position, lol, which I find funny because trump isn’t winning in November. Which sucks because I liked him, but I did not realize he was anti common sense, which is a no go for me, I’ll write in Kanye West for prez, more meaningful vote.

90% of the reason why he won’t get my vote, how he handled COVID and the retardation from his followers in daily society. Anti mask rhetoric is about the dumbest thing I’ve seen yet in this country.

it didn’t help our governor is so far up his ass, he won’t even listen to his current policies and require masks and enforce it.

It’s amazing how many medical personnel on the front lines disagree with your narrative while social media deletes their videos?
If the social media outlets responsible for this are actually concerned about public health why are the doing this?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't conflate anti-mask with anti-mandate. I must ask since there's been a progression of people wearing masks for more than 6 weeks.... why aren't the numbers dropping dramatically? This is a rhetorical question for sure, you wont have an answer.

Could it be that the masks most people wear (cloth) are garbage?

Say what you want about Stitt, Oklahoma statistically has one of the lowest mortality rates per million than most of the 50 states. Considering we are one of the most unhealthy states....I'm confused by your outrage. Would NY be more your speed? NJ?

Also your Flu numbers seem to be distorted per the CDC Flu estimates. Unless you want to take the absolute lowest number. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Where do you live that you can write in your choice for president? Must not be Oklahoma.

Woody

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Vote for Presidential Candidate Dr. Jo Jorgensen the Libertarian candidate, she said she will repeal all red flag laws and abolish the ATF. She also said we could own tanks if we wanted to.
FCATVOBGWVBBTEOBJJMVUY7JUY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom