Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vote for Presidential Candidate Dr. Jo Jorgensen the Libertarian candidate, she said she will repeal all red flag laws and abolish the ATF. She also said we could own tanks if we wanted to.
FCATVOBGWVBBTEOBJJMVUY7JUY.jpg
Although I'd love to have a tank, she isn't going anywhere.
Why would I love to have a tank? Because I could as a free man.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dude, Trumps own internal policy says wear a ducking mask and Governor dipshit ignored it. He thought he would get a cabinet position, lol, which I find funny because trump isn’t winning in November. Which sucks because I liked him, but I did not realize he was anti common sense, which is a no go for me, I’ll write in Kanye West for prez, more meaningful vote.

90% of the reason why he won’t get my vote, how he handled COVID and the retardation from his followers in daily society. Anti mask rhetoric is about the dumbest thing I’ve seen yet in this country.

it didn’t help our governor is so far up his ass, he won’t even listen to his current policies and require masks and enforce it.

6X the Americans have now died from COVID as the flu since September.

Remember this in November.

How many millions are you predicting will die from COVID by Election Day? Anyone voting for anyone other than Biden or Trump is just wasting their time but I’m not surprised of your choice. I’m surprised you’re not writing in yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone watched or listened to the House committee meeting with Fauci, Redfield, Hahn and Giroir this morning. CNN will have a hell of a time pulling any clips to air other than that the vaccine is looking promising. Those 4 proved the Dems to be liars to their faces over and over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone watched or listened to the House committee meeting with Fauci, Redfield, Hahn and Giroir this morning. CNN will have a hell of a time pulling any clips to air other than that the vaccine is looking promising. Those 4 are proved the Dems to be liars to their faces over and over.
There hasn't been a whole lot of liberal news on this today. Barely mentioned.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This source recommends earliest possible treatment of COVID with hydroxychlorequin and zinc. If your doctor balks, over-the-counter supplement Quercetin (500mg/day) can substitute for hydroxychlorequin...plus zinc.....seemingly a legitimate treatment based on clinical research.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone watched or listened to the House committee meeting with Fauci, Redfield, Hahn and Giroir this morning. CNN will have a hell of a time pulling any clips to air other than that the vaccine is looking promising. Those 4 proved the Dems to be liars to their faces over and over.
Still hasn't been any discussion on MSM. The facts do not need publicized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom