Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This source recommends earliest possible treatment of COVID with hydroxychlorequin and zinc. If your doctor balks, over-the-counter supplement Quercetin (500mg/day) can substitute for hydroxychlorequin...plus zinc.....seemingly a legitimate treatment
I use that already for a runny nose or just excess mucus in my head. Interesting.
20200803_122533.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both hydroxychlorequin and Quercetin are ionophores which enable zinc to get across the cell membrane. Zinc is thought to inhibit the replication and activity of corona viruses. Zinc is not to be given to kids. No supplement should be taken at high rates or harm can result. (40mg of zinc per day is the recommended daily max)

I just take a multivitamin (contains zinc), vitamin C and a small Vitamin D capsule daily. If I start getting COVID symptoms I would immediately begin taking 500mg of Quercetin and a single zinc tablet daily....until advised otherwise by my doctor or if he refuses to give me hydroxychlorequin and cannot articulate a good reason for refusing to do so.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both hydroxychlorequin and Quercetin are ionophores which enable zinc to get across the cell membrane. Zinc is thought to inhibit the replication and activity of corona viruses. Zinc is not to be given to kids. No supplement should be taken at high rates or harm can result.

I just take a multivitamin (contains zinc), vitamin C and a small Vitamin D capsule daily. If I start getting COVID symptoms I would immediately begin taking 500mg of Quercetin and a single zinc tablet daily....until advised otherwise by my doctor or if he refuses to give me hydroxychlorequin and cannot articulate a good reason for refusing to do so.
If you look at the Stat board of Pharmacy you can not even buy hydroxychloroquine even with a Dr. prescription without having approval from the state board.
Thats the way I read it but it is kinda worded weird. Check it out here.
https://www.ok.gov/pharmacy/News___Events/Covid-19/index.html

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you look at the Stat board of Pharmacy you can not even buy hydroxychloroquine even with a Dr. prescription without having approval from the state board.
Thats the way I read it but it is kinda worded weird. Check it out here.
https://www.ok.gov/pharmacy/News___Events/Covid-19/index.html
The page is unclearly organized but is looks like the governor removed all restrictions on doctors prescribing hydroxychoriquine on May 12.
On May 12, 2020 Governor Kevin Stitt enacted an Executive Order that removed all restrictions regarding prescriptions for Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom