Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still deteriorating, slowly, which sucks. I'm almost at my max oxygen demands with intubation being afterwards. I spiked a high fever for no reason this morning.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you feel I wasn't ignoring you guys. When I texted, things weren't going to well and I didn't like telling people I was deteriorating and running out of options. I'm doing better, out of the intubation and ECMO danger zone. It got sad and overwhelming talking about my own mortality. My oxygen demand is starting to drop, i was at the support limit earlier. They are talking about another week in hospital.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you feel I wasn't ignoring you guys. When I texted, things weren't going to well and I didn't like telling people I was deteriorating and running out of options. I'm doing better, out of the intubation and ECMO danger zone. It got sad and overwhelming talking about my own mortality. My oxygen demand is starting to drop, i was at the support limit earlier. They are talking about another week in hospital.

Best of luck with the ongoing recovery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom