Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you feel I wasn't ignoring you guys. When I texted, things weren't going to well and I didn't like telling people I was deteriorating and running out of options. I'm doing better, out of the intubation and ECMO danger zone. It got sad and overwhelming talking about my own mortality. My oxygen demand is starting to drop, i was at the support limit earlier. They are talking about another week in hospital.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Oh man! It's good to hear from you! It's no fun, for sure. The friends I have who have had it say it is downright miserable and I don't doubt it. Behave and do what the nurses save!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I hope you feel I wasn't ignoring you guys. When I texted, things weren't going to well and I didn't like telling people I was deteriorating and running out of options. I'm doing better, out of the intubation and ECMO danger zone. It got sad and overwhelming talking about my own mortality. My oxygen demand is starting to drop, i was at the support limit earlier. They are talking about another week in hospital.

Good to hear!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Man, the way you were talking I figured you were going on the vent. Damn glad to hear you're bouncing back.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Awesome news. Glad to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom