Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JD8 is pretty much correct. Wife and I have signed up to be "whole body" donors upon our deaths. The outfit we are with wants people that are organ donors, so upon our deaths, our organs are up for grabs before the rest of the body goes for science or whatever. If there is anything left after that, it gets cremated and family gets the urns.
What is the name of the outfit to register as whole body donor? Would like to do that same also.
Thank you

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the name of the outfit to register as whole body donor? Would like to do that same also.
Thank you

I'll have to get it for you. My wallet has the identification for donation card in it, and it is in the bedroom with the wife asleep. But, it is out of Norman. From what I remember, they are located in Norman and somewhere in Florida.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI, if a loved one suddenly starts acting a little crazy, have them checked for Covid. In some people it can attack the brain etc and it can be deadly.

RIP Jack. 11th ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom