1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RickN, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Still waiting for an update on his science acumen

2. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I didnt even take time to read this post.
    EVERYTHING you post is a damn novel. So I skimmed it. I knew about or heard about icomec long ago and its still a question in the science world but it is harmless so rock on.
    IDGAF anymore cause I'm immune and I've proven it to myself, but I wont try to prove it to this forum. So ill unsubscribe from your spam post now because of obvious reasons.
    And im over covid, period.

3. _CY_

_CY_ Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    British Medical Journal speaks of CRIMINALIZING QUESTIONING VACCINE SAFETY!!! (youtu.be)

real data my ass ... above is the first mistake I caught you on.
    I posted about "British Medical Journal speaks of CRIMINALIZING QUESTIONING VACCINE SAFETY!"

you posted "Developing a vaccine for covid-19"

compare titles .. they don't even match. which means you had no clue what you were posting on.
    well mr knowitall .. above indicates you don't understand ..

you denied it once already .. and probably will deny it again.

FACT: I was one of the first, if not the first on OSA to post technical details for Ivermectin and how it shuts down COVID.

4. _CY_

_CY_ Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    that's a bald face lie that I don't post facts or evidence.

technical data on Ivermectin
    https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://ivmmeta.com/ivm-meta.pdf

======
    Americasfrontlinedoctors technical white paper for experimental mRNA "vaccines"
    https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/Vaccine-PP.pdf

both posted here Feb 14, 2021#3166

======

Kerry Mullis Nobel prize, inventor of PCR tests
    posted here Wednesday at 11:32 AM#3172

p238shooter likes this.
  5. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The tin foil hat antivaxxer spammer will never stop posting nutty pseudoscience. It’s both entertaining and sad.

6. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You post propaganda by far and large and anyone with half a brain can see that. Have you noticed that hardly anyone engages in your threads? I'd imagine you talk completely over people in person, never listening, only waiting for your turn to talk.

I really don't care what you post about ivermectin, again, sprinkle it on your Wheaties and believe it's a miracle drug. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't..... it surely is less proven with regards to Covid than the Vaccines that are out there. (gasp!!!) I know this will blow your mind, but it's the truth. Don't care if you take a vaccine, but don't try to fill me or others full of constant FUD because people are just too educate for that.

7. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Like I said, the information is there, if you refuse to read it..... or in your case.... just probably don't understand what I post..... then I can't help you.

8. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have a quick question for ya @_CY_ how would you explain the significant drop in hospitalizations, deaths, etc here in Oklahoma? Are people injecting Heartgard on a mass scale? or are people getting vaccinated and it's working?

In addition, how many people have grown a 3rd arm from their "DNA being changed" from the vaccine? Why aren't we seeing the repercussions from that bonehead conspiracy theory? Why aren't people dropping off like flies here in Oklahoma?

9. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have to wonder if its all because of vaccine or other things combined. General heard immunity? Seems the number of vaccines given in the state is a small percentage still to the ovverall population. Vaccine plus more people getting it and surviving, making them immune? IDK but I'm glad to see it. Biden thinks we;ll still be wearing masks into 2022 LOL
    I dont think we will see masks anymore once summer arrives as these numbers keep going down so fast.

10. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I DO agree with that. So many have gotten it and recovered just fine for sure. However, the metric I saw to achieve significant herd immunity was a vaccination rate of 30%. That and the hospitalization rates are dropping significantly.... for Covid that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.