Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love some lower parts. I have one sitting here I have never had a chance to put together and the stock triggers are just fine.

Anyway to pay it forward so to speak I have 2 (two) free passes to the Oklahoma State Fair. These are "Outside Gate Only" tickets. They are not for sale and are not to be sold as they are complementary, wife doesn't really want to go so may as well let someone else use them. Each one is good from September 15-25, 2016. PM me an address and I will mail them out Monday or I can arrange to meet in Guthrie or near downtown OKC on the 14th as my wife has an appointment near 10th and Lincoln at around 9:00 AM.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. I have a set of ivory-colored plastic 1911 grips that will fit a full size or Commander. They are your basic checkered, standard 1911 grips. FTF near Reno and Mustang Road (Yukon). These look about like the ones I have on the pistol in my current avatar for reference.

2. I'll also post up a leather IWB holster for the Glock 43, a single belt clip style. I bought this off eBay about a year ago and just don't need it. (I am a Holster junkie and have way too dang many holsters. I know I need help, but I haven't reached rock-bottom yet). Anyway, it's a nice, well molded little holster made by Sunshine Leather, a guy in FL. I bought the same holsters for a G26 and G19, they work well for a quick on/off holster and the clip is nice and sturdy. FTF near Reno and Mustang Road as well please.

Per the unofficial "rules", you will need to post up something here to "pay it forward" in return. Thanks everyone, for the participation in this thread!

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really a happy camper that so many have and are participating in this Pay it Forward thing. This is the kind of thing that can make OSA more of a community...at least in my opinion. Now somebody surely needs a set of spare grips for a 1911 or a nice little IWB Holster for a Glock 43. (See post #52). Grab 'em up!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a couple of items I will add here.

I have a set of jugs and heads off of a later model Harley. My intention when I had my '06 Road King was to increase the bore, and do a little port work on the heads. I don't remember much about these other than the jugs/pistons were taken off with few miles as were the heads. These are black with machined edges, there might be some damage to one of the head fins.

Next is a new set of Motorcraft spark plugs for a '10 Ford F150 5.4L. Realized I bought these, and never installed them before I traded the old truck off. They are marked SP-509 hjfs-24-fp platinum. There are 8.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love some lower parts. I have one sitting here I have never had a chance to put together and the stock triggers are just fine.
Mine are just a mix match of trigger parts not used. Can't guarantee that all parts to assemble a trigger group are in the mix, but they are yours if you want them. Send me a pm if interested.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ATTENTION::::All reloaders, I have 4 boxes (80) pieces of 243 caliber brass. Must follow the rules of Pay It Forward.
BRASS IS GONE, Lets keep this going guys, great job so far.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom