Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phone protector for a Motorola G4. This is a 2-piece, rubber inside, hard shell over that. I don't have the phone any more. This was a plain old G4, not the g4Power, or the g4Play.
I can drop this in the mail.
P1010249.JPG

P1010250.JPG

Also, this chronograph. It doesn't turn on. I thought I would replace the switch, but I'm not going to. The maker made me a deal on a replacement, so this is excess.
I opened it up, there is power going to the switch, but nothing coming out. The switch is soldered on to the circuit board, it's going to take a better hand at electronic soldering than I to replace it.

If you want to try repairing it, it's yours. I will not ship, we can meet somewhere near Guthrie/North Edmond.
P1010251.JPG

P1010253.JPG

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm offering up a vintage SIG P220 IWB holster. I used to have a Browning BDA and got this. I will ship the holster on my dime.

sigp220-1-jpg.149544
sigp220-2-jpg.149545

I still have some of the books too.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 new unopened box, and 7 loose rounds of Nosler RDF - 6.5mm - 140 grain. I have been experimenting with different bullets for some long range target loads, and I've found the winner for my rifle. I have a brand new unopened box of these bullets (100 count) and a partial box with 7 left. Total QTY: 107. Pick up near Moore/Norman/OKC area if possible.

View attachment 161786
6.5 ammo is still available if anyone is interested. Just sitting on the shelf here! I'm going to have to turn them into an art project or something if no one wants them!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got me some boolits so I’m going to offer up something a little different. Maybe use it in a shadow box with some old ammo or something. Hang it on a wall in a hunting cabin or whatever. It’s totally unusable. It’s a Howard Arms.
View attachment 163017
Nice! That looks a lot like the Marlin 38 S&W top break I used to have. I wouldn't mind having that for a display gun but I rarely get up your way.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! That looks a lot like the Marlin 38 S&W top break I used to have. I wouldn't mind having that for a display gun but I rarely get up your way.
I get out that way on occasion. I could hold on to it until then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom