Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have the table, no stool. Free to a good home. You come to OKC to pick up.

fb-01bs_900x.jpg

https://salonguys.com/products/hera-facial-bed-and-towel-holder?variant=4870026133534

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4674.jpg

Pay it forward; Chinese knockoff TRS-25, brand new perfect for rimfire or likely whatever. Sure prefer to meet in Surrey area, Yukon, nw expy...can mail I reckon also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free stuff, you pick up in Edmond. The old computer desk I used as a reloading bench. I had 2 presses and a powder measure bolted down, boxes of handgun bullets under and stuff on the shelves. Work very well. Is on wheels so you want the weight. Stuff on the desk not included.

Desk.jpg

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free to a good home. Ruger hard case for a Mark IV. I traded away a Mark IV 22/45 Tactical back in January, but for some reason the case never went with it. The trade was to someone outside of OSA, so I have no way of getting back in contact with them.

It's in basically brand new condition, although there really isn't much that can go bad on these things! I'm going to remove the sticker on the side showing the serial number of my old pistol before it goes to it's new home. Let me know if you'd like it, and it's yours.

mark 4 1.JPG
mark 4.JPG

Can ship on your dime, but would prefer to meet locally if possible. Located in Newcastle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom