Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the dems win the election they'll start quoting the stats they are ignoring now, and say how it's really not that bad, let's open the economy, praise Biden.
Nobody is ever going to praise Biden. If he gets to be President, people may appreciate him for restoring the office, but nobody will have to anoint his hair with oil and pronounce him the best thing that ever happened to the human race.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We still haven’t cured the cold, flu, MERS, SARS, etc.

It just seems like we are writing a blank check on time waiting for some magical medicine to make everyone feel safe again.

Even the flu vaccine doesn’t provide the safety net for the flu many state they are waiting for with COVID.

Bill Gates was correct... fear is control.

It's not control. I'm not forced to wear a mask, I elect to.

Beyond a treatment, when we finally reduce the spread like New Zealand did, then things can go back to normal.

Last edited:

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not control. I'm not forced to wear a mask, I elect to.

Beyond a treatment, when we finally reduce the spread like New Zealand did, then things can go back to normal.

I (we) elect to. Works both ways.

We have. Testing has increased and death rates have gone down. I’m sure the numbers would fall even more if they were being published accurately.

It’s just apart of our life now like colds, the flu, TB, etc.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody is ever going to praise Biden. If he gets to be President, people may appreciate him for restoring the office, but nobody will have to anoint his hair with oil and pronounce him the best thing that ever happened to the human race.

Restoring it to the previous level of corruption and inadequacy?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I (we) elect to. Works both ways.

We have. Testing has increased and death rates have gone down. I’m sure the numbers would fall even more if they were being published accurately.

It’s just apart of our life now like colds, the flu, TB, etc.

It's a far stretch though. Covid can become TB, MERS, SARS, and the like. Present, but rare and confined. At the moment it's widespread, but if people worldwide can put aside their precious politics and selfish egos, it might fall into the rare category.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
20200716_110116.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom