Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from CO and New Mexico.
Masks "required" everywhere.

Fewest number of people I've ever seen in Red River.
Rafting guide in Canon City been working nonstop for 8 weeks, folks wear masks until they get in the raft. Riding the bus back to the rafting HQ no one had a mask on. Laughable.

CO adopted the mandatory BS after our raft trip, so maybe the guides will get some time off now.
Still in Colorado here. Fishing in Colorado and New Mexico. Nobody is enforcing the mask rule. Most businesses have a sign with mask required with nobody kicking you out. Went to Del Norte and South Fork today. Ate at Del Norte. Manager had mask hanging from an ear, workers below the nose.
It was funny watching people walk in to eat. Some just pulled the bottom of their t shirts above their nose or on to their chins to be a "legal" face covering.
Glad you enjoyed Red River. Love that place.

Edit: Pro Police rally in Denver today was invaded and beaten by BLM and Antifa. No cops present.

Last edited:

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it happened stateside, people would be afraid. Since its easily treatable, I'd probably enjoy being called Lunger for a few weeks.

The numbers still exceed COVID. People would only be afraid if it was forced upon them like COVID has been.

I’m just amazed after all the media has done since 2016 people still fall for it. They really have found the perfect delivery for whatever their agenda is at the moment. It will be used again and again, and it will be used against guns.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The numbers still exceed COVID. People would only be afraid if it was forced upon them like COVID has been.

I’m just amazed after all the media has done since 2016 people still fall for it. They really have found the perfect delivery for whatever their agenda is at the moment. It will be used again and again, and it will be used against guns.

True story brother. The media does what it does. They sell the fear whether it be viruses, guns, fake tyranny, civil war, the sky is the limit on what people will believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom