Oil Cap IDPA June 27 Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA shoots on Saturday the 27th. Set-up commences at 7:30, sign-in at 9:30 and walk-thru at 10 AM. Expect 6 stages for about 100 rounds. Newcomers to IDPA are always welcome. Match fee is $12 for guests ($10 for OCR&GC members). We have shade on every bay and will place bulk water containers on every other bay.

We’ll plan on shooting a Classifier after the July match; $5.

For the month of September, we’ve moved our regular monthly match to September 19th (3rd Saturday) to better accommodate those attending the Nationals on the 4th Saturday weekend.

For location (LH side of page): http://www.badlandsidpa.com/

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. We shot a full 6 stage match and finished up a tad after 1 PM. We even got to shoot some attack alligators and "bad" melons, both with significant success. Results are out via email to shooters.

The next Oil Capital IDPA match will be Saturday July 25th. Plans are to follow up the July match with a Classifier, back to back.

SKTK135

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun match even with the heat, got to work on my tan a little. However I will be in counseling for quite some time after trying to get my head around the concept of trained killer gators and exploding melons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom