OK 3-Gun Championshi - Final Stages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rusty, it was good to have you out and I hope to see you at the next one, as well as one of the IPSC matches. Are you going to USSA on Saturday?

Sean

If you are talking about the Wounded Warrior match, it's at the top of my list right now. It's such a good cause and a format that I haven't tried yet. While I'm here, thanks for doing such a great job running our group yesterday. Having an RO that is genuinely loves the sport makes everything better.

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are talking about the Wounded Warrior match, it's at the top of my list right now. It's such a good cause and a format that I haven't tried yet. While I'm here, thanks for doing such a great job running our group yesterday. Having an RO that is genuinely loves the sport makes everything better.

Thanks Rusty. It was a good time, and you guys were great. Everyone helped out and that really helped keep us moving. I really hope you guys all come out for the next one in November!

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69375

Otherwise, I had been thinking of the IPSC match, 4th Saturday. I'd forgotten that the WW match was this weekend. I couldn't find anything on the site, though, so I guess it's off for the WW match.

Sean

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BTW, the Rudy Project deal for our match is still going on. They are by far the best deal going with lifetime warranty on lenses and 90 day no questions return policy. They even send a pre-paid return envelope on order over $205 so you can buy a couple sets and see which ones work best for you and return the other ones (you won't return them as you will love 'em all)

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks again for coming out to our match..

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Rusty. It was a good time, and you guys were great. Everyone helped out and that really helped keep us moving. I really hope you guys all come out for the next one in November!

Otherwise, I had been thinking of the IPSC match, 4th Saturday. I'd forgotten that the WW match was this weekend. I couldn't find anything on the site, though, so I guess it's off for the WW match.

Sean

Both matches will be running

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Sean

I'm don't think I'm going to be able to make the one in November. It's probably too soon for me and I need to get some funds saved up for some gear and hopefuly a semi-auto shotgun. :) I woke up this morning thinking I can't wait for the next one, but I gotta get some gear.

BTW, thank you Sean for the use of your shotgun shell carrier and to Rusty for the low recoil slugs for that last stage, my shoulder took a beating prior to that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom