OK 3-Gun Championshi - Final Stages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airic

Marksman
Reaction score
Well that sucks....Just dont know if im going to be able to fit it in. I'm shooting squad 4 on friday (Glock also). I'll be the one wearing the tan hat with a subdued flag.

Edited to add:
Schedule changed. Just might be able to fit this in. I have everything to shoot the match, I'll just be rocking the 870 dove gun as a shotgun....seems like a shotgun setup is the common equipment problem for a lot of the first time shooters

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Area 4 match is in the books. Next up kick A$$ Oklahoma championship 3 gun match. Here is my to do list before next Sunday. Let me know if I am missing anything.
1. Practice AR dry fire-5 hours.
2. Practice AR reload - 100 reps
3. Practice shotgun reload -500 rounds loaded
4.Practice pistol - awe who cares about pistol this is really about the 2 long gun anyway, right?

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My practice regiment will consist of fine 18 year Scotch and a few good cigars! Rudy Project has given us a banner and unlimited 40% off discount codes. Briley also has said they will give 10% off for anyone that needs parts, chokes, etc.... There won't be a prize table at this match, but who knows about future matches. Looking pretty good for a local match!

Setup will commence Saturday and a bunch of us willshoot Saturday afternoon to allow us to try and help the Sunday shoot run smoother. There really is no shoot Saturday option except for match staff. All who have volunteered, or been volunteered, please show up around 10 on Saturday.

Mike (tanked Area4) Pinto

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, the 1/3gun match is done (I didn't do badly, but I could have done better). I'm warmed up and dry again and ready to shoot next weekend. It's game on now!

See all you guys in a few days!

Sean

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My practice regiment will consist of fine 18 year Scotch and a few good cigars! Rudy Project has given us a banner and unlimited 40% off discount codes. Briley also has said they will give 10% off for anyone that needs parts, chokes, etc.... There won't be a prize table at this match, but who knows about future matches. Looking pretty good for a local match!

Setup will commence Saturday and a bunch of us willshoot Saturday afternoon to allow us to try and help the Sunday shoot run smoother. There really is no shoot Saturday option except for match staff. All who have volunteered, or been volunteered, please show up around 10 on Saturday.

Mike (tanked Area4) Pinto

What about the ICORE match? I think I'll have to second you on the practice regiment minus the cigars...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got bad news my friend. This is the first and last match on the schedule for 2009 because the holidays screw up the 3rd Sunday in November and December. So unless we all band together and force Mr. Pinto to take a break from his turkey day feast and Christmas presents in order to setup a holiday match or two you better come out to the match on the 18th.
If you are shooting area 4 on Friday look me up. I'll be the guy with the Glock.

Is someone going to try and make this a monthly event?

Latest posts

Top Bottom