OK 3-Gun Championshi - Final Stages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I personally have never witnessed a hang fire. If it goes click, it comes out. 20 seconds is a long time to give up on a stage! :).

I mostly use steel cased stuff unless I need to make brass for good rounds. Don't believe the hype that steel cases will ruin your barrel or chamber. The commercially available steel cased stuff here is darn near softer then the brass cased stuff. I am using it in a pretty high end setup and it runs like a sewing machine and is much more accurate then crappy xm193.

I think we are calling it a lost brass match, at least until tear down is complete.
Mike

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rudy Project just stepped up with an additional 20% off their already 40% off for shooters. The means you can get over 50% off that new set of shooting glasses or casual wear glasses.

The code is 20OFFBRO.

Make sure to thank them for supporting the sport!

Mike

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rudy Project just stepped up with an additional 20% off their already 40% off for shooters. The means you can get over 50% off that new set of shooting glasses or casual wear glasses.

The code is 20OFFBRO.

Make sure to thank them for supporting the sport!

Mike

Damnit that's a good deal. I really need some RX sunglasses too. I wish I wasn't broke.

If Triangle steps up and give 50% off I am definately buying a pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom