OK 3-Gun Championshi - Final Stages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One word of advice. If you have a sling on your rifle or shotgun, you might want to leave it at home unless it detaches quickly. Not only are they not required for this match, we don't recommend them at all as they can hang on props and such.

See you all Sunday morning.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We did not have anything to get the scores over to the OKC gun club site, but I figured I would post them here.. It is not letting me post a larger file. So good luck reading it.. We had 36 shooters, 21 Tac-Iron shooters which is a win in and of itself! Land Jensen won HOA and Tac-Iron..
Tac-Iron
Lance Jensen
Mike Pinto
Javier Martinez

Tac-Optic
Steve Ochs
Jesse Tischauser
James Thomas

Open
Jay Mackey

Heavy Metal
Tom Nesthus

Overall
See Tac-Iron! :)

Hope you all enjoyed..

Mike

Attachments

• scores.jpg
    scores.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 233

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that was AWESOME!!! Thanks to everyone that was involved with putting this event on. I met a bunch of new people and had a great time. I even shot pretty well... for me anyway. lol. Again, thanks for a great event all the way around, I cannot wait for the next one.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mike you put on one heck of a match! Great Job brother! Thanks for taking the raines on this. This was my 3rd multi-gun match. The second being the Arkansas State Match in August. (My first major) Your match was top quality and had an excellent balance of guns. Can't wait for the next one. If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

L

Latest posts

Top Bottom