Ok help me guesstimate a time line.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Examiner name is: Suzanne Santamaria. But you should know that by now.

It's determined by your dealer.

Just an FYI for any future Form 4s with M3 - I got "reshuffled" to one of the new examiners (this'll be my FIFTH examiner that I'll be working with). My guy from here on out is Mr Dana Pickel (he's handling the Ms & Ns). I talked to one of the senior examiners and she said that Dana is good to go and we should be happy with him.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I've got "something" for ya... :naughty:

But I don't think you'll want it. :rotflmao:

That trick only works once Bryon... Instead of a van and candy he uses Silencers and a Dodge dually.

Just an FYI for any future Form 4s with M3 - I got "reshuffled" to one of the new examiners (this'll be my FIFTH examiner that I'll be working with). My guy from here on out is Mr Dana Pickel (he's handling the Ms & Ns). I talked to one of the senior examiners and she said that Dana is good to go and we should be happy with him.

Do you know if "S" got shuffled to someone other then Snook?

Gun$linger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I called today and still the same thing pending on aug 3. The guy said again that they try to get them all done in 4 months or less. I sure hope it doesnt take till the first of the year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom