OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have wanted to go but I am not sure I could hit an 8 foot plate at 300 meters. I might just go watch.

I'll bet you can hit that 300 meter target with ease through my JP/accupoint. Bring some ammo and your welcome to give it a shot. It likes the good stuff line black hills 69gr Sierra match kings or the 55gr hornady that they sell at academy. With that said I think you could hit that big 17" plate even with some Wolf.

Seriously bring your guns and shoot. You won't regret it.

I can briNg my back up practice guns if anybody needs one. Got a couple of glocks, a 5.45x39 AR with a red dot, a benelli M1 and an 870. Just let me know if you want to shoot 'em.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't let that 300 yard shot intimidate you. If you stick to the basics you can hit that HUGE target standing. I've seen it done.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Round counts are looking like this.

Pitsol-65
Rifle-54
Shotgun (bird)- 25
Shotgun (buck)- 4
Shotgun (slug)- 4

These are with no make up shots and going 1 for 1 on steel. The stages may change a bit too as we setup.

See you all Sunday!

Mike

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ah, but you will. Full size iron harry at 75 yards? Let's just say that it will be worth it to throw a couple at it, even if you aren't exactly comfortable shooting that distance..

Latest posts

Top Bottom