OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a new shooter here from overseas, my name is Yuer, I should be able to win your match if I can make it, can someone give me more informations and cost of guns and ammo needed for shooting match.

My english is not very bad but I am a very good shooter and would like compare myself with others. If I bring guns and ammo does it cost more or less?

I have seen videos of a local shooter with shotgun match, jtisch, I think.
he seems fast but not very good, also I have known a Kurt Miller from IPSC and I think he is also from local shooter, he was a good shooter, but I think he is much older now. I hope to see you at match, please.

Yuer.

I guess Yuer never made it back from the bad weather they had at the Blue Ridge Mountain 3 gun. So he won't be shooting our little match. RIP Yuer.

OUshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if I could get some class clarification.

In one place for HM our rules say:

6.7.3 Handgun Rules:
6.7.3.1 Handguns must comply with Tactical Handgun Rules with the following exceptions.
6.7.3.2 .44 caliber bore or larger for all revolvers and semi-automatic pistols.

Then below that is says:

8.4.3 Pistols shall be .44 or larger or make minimum 175 power factor.

So I was just wondering which is it? If I can just juice up my .40 and get into HM I might go that route.

Latest posts

Top Bottom