OKC AR Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind coming out to shoot with you guys. It's always good to meet some fellow OSAers. Unfortunately the dates you selected coincide with the TDSA 3 gun course next weekend and the OKC Gun Club IPSC match on the 3rd. Let me know when ya'll do it again.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For us new to this range, could someone state what we need and don't need.

Targets? Can we bring our own? Bowling pins? Are there stands for paper targets? I will clean up after myself!!
Range: How far and how close?

Food and drinks allowed? Grilling allowed or after the shoot we go some where?

Cigars allowed??:cool:

Bring our own chairs?

Thanks!!
Cohiba

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thunderbird Range is a outdoors but covered bench rest type shooting range (chairs at each lane can be pulled out if you wish to shoot standing), with I believe 14-16 lanes. There are target stands(3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 120, 190, and 260 yards I believe), and you can bring your own targets (although he has some there, as well as additional eye/ear protection). You can bring your own bowling pins and clay's if you wish to shoot those as well. Im sure Ken wouldnt mind you wished to bring your own food/drinks but obviously not to be consumed on the firing line. Also, this is on his PRIVATE property, so PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES. As far as Cigar's, Im sure he wouldn't mind you smoking outside of the range itself (BRING ME ONE). We should all go out and grab a bite to eat in Norman afterwards maybe? There is a Rudy’s BBQ on highway 9 that would be on the way back into town.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe my AR will be done by then.... :(

I hope so, would be glad to have you join.

New to the area and interested. What all do I need to come out and have fun?

If you all want to save money I have a AR500 steel IPSC plate that's good for rifles.

Ek

Bring a gun and some ammo!

Gentlemen, its starting to look like it will probably be October 3rd.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope so, would be glad to have you join.

Bring a gun and some ammo!

Gentlemen, its starting to look like it will probably be October 3rd.

Damn, I'll be in Brownsville, TX for a wedding and meeting my gf's parents for their inspection and approval. If this becomes a regular thing I will certainly make the next one!

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom