OKC AR Shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My upper should be here on Thursday(11-12-09)!!! I'll have a brand new ar w/no place to shoot:cry11:
I've never shot an ar and can't wait to. It would be cool to go w/you guys that know a thing or two. So I'm down w/going and having some fun. It's a stinking hour from my house but that's just the way it is.
I'm sure that the rest of this month is probably no good b/c everyone is gearing up for Thanksgiving but when you guys decide to get together, let a brother know!

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would really like to able to arrange a monthly meet for this. However, we all put it on the back burner and pushed it all the way up to the OSA Cookout date - Tomorrow!
So, we still doing these monthly meets? Or are they all up in your neck of the woods now?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That range was great. Wasn't the owners name Ken?
Sure was. The last time I talked to him he was retiring and his wife wanted to travel so he closed the range.

Ten dollars for the day, covered shooting benches, and steel targets out to 400 yards. What a loss.

I offered to run it for him but he didn't take me up in it.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure was. The last time I talked to him he was retiring and his wife wanted to travel so he closed the range.

Ten dollars for the day, covered shooting benches, and steel targets out to 400 yards. What a loss.

I offered to run it for him but he didn't take me up in it.
He also hosted the first Oklahoma Run n Gun at that range. We had to shoot that 400 yard target after running a 5k in 110 degree heat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom